Information Technology / IT Infrastructure / Network Services APAC (1613516) / 社名非公開
|職種||Information Technology / IT Infrastructure / Network Services APAC (1613516)|
As a member of Network and Security Services team for APAC based in Japan， the Network Engineer is responsible
for developing new solutions and supporting the network and security infrastructure for regionally and globally，
working closely with IT members from other locations. Partner with IT team members and at times meet with the
user community to assist with the development and operation of underlying technology solutions in support of business
objectives to improve productivity and enhance processes. Serve as an expert on existing applications/systems and
underlying architecture. Employ comprehensive knowledge to influence technology decisions. Identify IT or Pharma
industry processes or technologies that could provide with a competitive advantage.
Duties ＆ Responsibilities:
- Network and business consultancy to other teams and customers
- Development and implementation of network connectivity and security solutions， both regionally and globally
- System lead duties
- Leading and/or participating in network and security projects
- A Degree in IT， Engineering or Computer Science.
- 7 years of experience in the IT with 3-4 years of experience working for a Large Enterprise.
- Strong understanding of routing protocols EIGRP and BGP， MPLS， QoS. Possess good level of knowledge and working
experience in Internetworking， IP routing protocols and troubleshooting MPLS/IP VPN based networks.
- In-depth knowledge， at least 3-4 years in LAN switch technology (including large scale LAN network management and
deployment)， and large scale WAN deployments such as datacentre backbone connectivity.
- Strong project management skills， at least 3-4 years leading Network or related IT initiatives from initiation to
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training，
job experience and/or industry activities.
- Strong team player ・ collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various
sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others.
- Demonstrated customer focus ・ evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer
relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives.
- Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively
evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable
strategies and operational plans
- Certified in Cisco internetworking : CCNP or CCIE.
- Certified in project management : PMP or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies to deliver high quality support to meet customers' needs an added
|年収||700万円 - 1000万円|